Saturday, April 29, 2006

So, play offs here we come

Bees could only manage a draw today despite being 1-0 up, so no the Play offs look likely. Not an ideal situation (I hate the play offs!) but at least we are in with a chance of going up! Congrats to all those team promoted today and those who were spared relegation!

On a happier note! I got some gorgeous goodies in the post from a swap I was in on UKS. Bright embellies coming out of my ears! I also got a box full of lovely Bazzil cardstock to match my gorgeous new Basic Grey papers! I sooooo don't want to use them though as they are all so lovely! I really hope to get some scrapping done tomorrow as I've done none all week! I am going to my first crop next which I am soooo looking forward too! A whole day with my Robox full of goodies, no child or husband interuptions....... Bliss.

Weight loss this week - 0 - stayed the same. I am not too bothered though to be honest, I didn't put any on and so the total so far is 21lbs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home