Tuesday, May 02, 2006

OUCH

Well, I managed to break my little toe on Sunday morning! Ouch, Ouch and triple ouch! I soooo wanted to cry my eyes out when I did it, but I managed to hold off the tears and only one swear word I did utter! Its a lovely shade of purple now!

It really couldn't have happened at a worse time as I am "in training" to do the Half Moon for Breat Cancer on the 20th May. So it certainly put pay to any training I had planned this weekend. Ash said that I should just rest and put my feet up! So I took his orders!

I managed to get two LOs done yesterday, one weekly challenge and one of a picture of Daisy that my brother took last summer. I'll try and post a picture of it later as I am soooo pleased with it, its all bright and summery and lush!!

I also managed to do some invite samples for my mum and dads friends who are getting married in September, for some reason it took me two days to come up with any sort of inspiration for them but I have now done something! I also created some baby announcement cards for my best friend who is due on 3rd June. I think they are really cute and she agreed so thats a bonus! Obviously I'll have to wait until baby is born as I won't know what colour to do until then!!

Have a lovely day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home