Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Been busy...

Well Saturday was National Scrapbooking Day and by did I celebrate in style! I went to my first ever crop over in Staines and it was fab, I had such a great day and really enjoyed myself!

Brentford only managed a play off place (boooooo!) so we are away to Swansea on Thursday night and then home on Sunday!! COME ON BEES!!!

Got all my bits and bobs for the Moonwalk on Saturday, bra hat and Tshirt! Not keen on the bra so I am now going to decorate one of my own! I have bought lots of sparkle and fluff and pink!!! I'll post pictures when its done!!

I've decided I am going to do a mini book of the Moonwalk so that I can put all my memories etc. in it. I am soooo looking forward to doing it but I am also really nervous of walking 13.1 miles especially as my toe is still really sore! I have said though that there is NO WAY I am pulling out! I have over £600 in sponsorship and my fantastic company will double that and I know that will go along way to helping research into Breast Cancer.

Nothing else to report at the moment I don't think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home