Thursday, May 11, 2006

first one tonight!

So, here we are, Thursday and tonight is the first of our play off games against Swansea. The game is not live on TV as first advertised so I shall have to sit and nervously watch the scores of listen on the radio. God, I am biting my nails just thinking about it! The return leg at home is on Sunday and...........I have a golden ticket! Yep, I have managed to find a babysitter so I can go and watch my beloved Bees for only the second time this season!

On a sadder note, a person dear to me had a miscarriage last Friday and although we are currently not in communication I just wanted her to know that I am thinking of her and am very sad and sorry for her loss. Big hugs to you x

Not done any scrapping this week, although I had planned to get some done whilst listening to the football tonight but my dear husband has decided he is going to football training and so there is no way I am going to get any done now, not with a 20 month old daughter running around like a loon! She does like to put her sticky fingers on my stash!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhh well, theres always the weekend I spose! I did recieve my gorgeous Karen Foster Tote on Monday and I am soooooooooo pleased with it, just need to sort bits out to go in it now!!

My toe is still really sore so I've made an appointment with the Dr to get it checked out. I desperately need it to be better by this time next week as I am doing the Moonwalk for breast cancer on Sunday and its a 13.1 mile walk.... but I'll have to pull out if its the same as there is no way I'll be able to walk that far, plus I still can't wear my trainers. Boy am I going to be upset if that happens.

Right thats it I'm off.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home