Thursday, May 18, 2006

So....

We lost in the play off semi at home on Sunday and boy was I superdooper depressed! Still a bit down but that is mainly due to the fact that the club announced yesterday that my fave player, Michael Dobson, has been placed on a free transfer. To say I am gutted would be an understatement. I just hope he gets to go to a decent club who'll give him more chances than our gaffer did, I still think he didn't like Dobbo from the start hence being left out of the first team and being shipped out on loan to Reading for the season. Aahhhhhh well, good luck Dobbo wherever you go x

Other news..... The Moonwalk is this Saturday and yes I am mega nervous about walking 13.1 miles but I know my nervousness is nothing compared to the poor women who are diagnosed with breast cancer each and every day and if my walking 13.1 miles helps just one person then I will be a very proud person indeed. Just need to put the finishing touches to "the bra" tonight and we are ready to go! I am going to scrap the experience, just don't know what size or form yet!

Nothing else to report - over and out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home