Thursday, September 28, 2006

Packing!

Ooooh its exciting and awful at the same time! The flat is starting to look very bear! We have already packed up most of the living room, all the CDs, DVDs and books are now packed away and the boxes are happily stacked in our bedroom, thankfully our bedroom is huge so we can still move around and get into bed etc. All of D's baby toys and toys she doesn't play with at the mo are all packed and ready to go, so that now just leaves the rest of the lounge, our room the rest of D's room, the kitchen and bathroom! We're not moving for 2-3 weeks but wanted to get organised!!

So, I have done exactly no scrapping for over a week now! I can't really get to my scrap stuff as its stored in our bedroom and you only need to read above to see why! Ahhhhhhhhhh I hate it!! I am determined to something this weekend!

Nothing more to say really, boring hey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home