Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I've been tagged!

My lovely friend Claire has tagged me with the "abc" of life so here goes...
A - Available or taken: Happily married to Ash
B - Best friend: Rachel & Kelly
C - Cake or pie: Either!
D - Drink of choice: Cranberry juice or Orangeade!
E - Essential item you use every day: Glasses
F - Favorite color: Yellow (or pink!)
G - Gummy bears or worms: Gummy bears
H - Hometown: Currently Stanwell Middlesex, but spent the past 30 ish years in Northolt!
I - Indulgence: Scrapbooking!
J - January or February: I hate both! January as its my mummy's birthday!
L - Live is incomplete without: My family
M - Marriage Date: 3rd August 2002
N - Number of siblings: 1 (thank god!) younger brother.
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: Pidgeons (ohhhh makes me shudder just writing the word!)
Q - Fave Quote: You're joking right?!
R - Reason to smile: My hubby, my gorgeous daughter, my new puppy, my kitties, my wonderful family and friends, my job.
S - Season: Summer, long hot nights, bbqs, sitting in the garden til late!
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Rachel, Kat and Sonia
U - Unknown fact about me: I stared in an East 17 video!
V - Vegetable you don't like: Yucky sweetcorn and sprouts
W - Worst habit: Leaving my stuff all over the place at home, it drives Ash mad!
X-rays: Head, toe, ankle twice!
Y - Your fave food: Indian
Z - Zodiac sign: Saggitarius.

1 Comments:

At 4:50 AM, Blogger Claire said...

OOhhh look at you, im hob knobing with a superstar, East 17 hey, (hunts out all their videos) lol thats a nicer unknown fact then mine LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home