Monday, February 12, 2007

Very Slack

I'm so sorry I've been very slack at updating my blog, I must do better!!

Nothing to report really, well apart from we are doing the Moonwalk again this year!! I am so excited! Well excited in a strange kinda way as I now know what it entails!! So bought my New Balance trainers yesterday and now the training starts! Mum and I are going to beat our time last year of 4hrs 57mins, to hopefully under 4 hours but I need to get a hell of alot of training in for that to happen!!! I am praying that my new trainers are going to be better than the stoopid damn things I wore last year!

Anyway if you want to, you can sponsor me here:
https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/sarahpacker

Its for a really good cause so be generous!!!

Only one other thing to report, it seems my Mojo returned last night and not before bloomin' time!! I was getting desperate for a while but it seems to be returning slowly and surely!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Claire said...

Well madam about bloody time you updated!!!!
Will defo sponsor you, glad our Mojos are back from holiday, i was begining to worry!!
Cx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home