Saturday, May 05, 2007

A challenge!!`










So I've had a challenge set my my lovely friend Claire!! She is going to set me a scrap lo challenge each week that I have to upload to my blog! So here is the first one!

I had to use pics of Daisy outside, spring colours, a Chipboard Frame, Robo cut title, Blooms, Buttons and Ribbons, oh and I almost forgot a paragraph of journalling (hidden under the pictures on LHS)! I think I get full marks.

All the papers are Doodlebug as are the embellishments, well all apart from the big bloom that is!

I really enjoyed this challenge, it got my creative juices flowing, which is just what I needed right now.


1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Claire said...

Yes full marks well done you - what a fun and wonderful DOUBLE page LO Daisy looks just perfect bless her, I can see why you were happy with that LO well done you, now I need to think of challenge number 2................. hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home